Monday, February 25, 2013

Bread Eats: Jipan's Monroe Bread

I am a bread person.  I think I can give up rice easily. . . but bread??!  I don't think so!  (And that is why low-carb diets don't work for me, haha!)

One bread that I love is Jipan's Monroe Bread.  It is like a croissant but comes in a loaf.  And just like a croissant, it's light, flaky, fluffy.    

Looks like a croissant =)

If you don't eat crust, I think you won't mind eating this kind.


Breads are like a plain canvas, you can do anything with it!  Prepare a nice sandwich with your favorite filling--- like your favorite cold cuts and cheese or perhaps a chunky chicken or tuna spread with some sandwich fix-ins like lettuce/cucumber (Ooohh and some potato chips on the side!) . . . and have it with a nice hot or refreshing cold drink . . .it is like bringing your favorite deli or coffee shop to your own home! =)

Have a great day ahead!


Jipan Bakeshop
Level 2, Glorietta 4
Ayala Center, Makati  
                




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...