Friday, February 8, 2013

Fantastic Four!

I know . . . I've been totally remiss on my blogging for the past month!  After the Holidays (it was actually the first time our family was spending it together!) things got busier as we were getting ready to go back home in the earlier part of January.  

Zola's Dad brought us back home to the Philippines (glad he was able to take a couple of weeks off from work) because I just couldn't see my pregnant self (7 months on the way) handling an active toddler in a long haul flight!  

It was a super short stay for him . . .how I wish he could have stayed longer (or that he didn't have to leave at all!). . . long enough so we could spend our 4th Wedding Anniversary together which actually falls today!  (Has it only been 4 years?!!!  Haha!  We actually got together in 2002.)  

On this special day, I would like to celebrate our love by sharing with you a part of a forwarded email I printed a looooong time ago.  (I was doing some spring cleaning last week and saw it by chance.  I wish I knew who wrote this piece to give him/her credit.) 

Always remember that if you lose someone today, it means that someone better is coming tomorrow.  If you lose love that doesn't mean that you failed in love.  Cry, if you have to, but make sure that the tears wash away the hurt and the bitterness that the past has left you.  Let go of yesterday and love will find its way back to you.  And when it does, pray that it may be the love that will stay and last a lifetime.
Love is not how much you can get but how much you can give.  it's not about giving up and holding on.  It's not how about how you say I love you, but how you prove it's meaning.

I guess I kept it because during my lowest time, it somehow gave me hope that things will get better for me one day.  And you know what, they did!  I learned to love again.  I did not find someone better though, I found someone great!  He is an answered prayer, my happily ever after.  And I know that the love we have is the kind that will last a lifetime. 


Dearest Hun,

Thank you for the love and for bringing me so much happiness since we got together.  Your are my forever.

Happy Anniversary!  I love you. . . 

*************************************************************************************
Sharing with you some photos from our journey to love and togetherness . . . .

Taken in 2003 . . .a few years ago and definitely MORE than a few pounds lighter! Haha!
Our Wedding in 2009

THIS IS IT!


2011 - Zola's 1st Birthday

January 2012 - See you soon Baby J!


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...