Thursday, June 4, 2015

My favorite Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe

I love Grilled Cheese Sandwiches because 1) I love Cheese!. . . 2) I love anything that is toasted . . . 3) Thanks to this sandwich, my picky eater learned how to eat cheese!

Thanks to Google, I learned how to prepare a basic Grilled Cheese Sandwich.  But many THANKS to a friend who shared this video in FB and Food Wishes You Tube Channel who made this video, we can have a restaurant-worthy, gourmet-ish Cheese Sandwich right at home!  

All we have to do is add that extra step (and extra cheese!) that makes a big difference in a sandwich's (and ours!) life, haha!

For the sandwich I prepared, I used a slice of Cheddar Singles and grated mozzarella as filling.  I also used grated mozzarella for the outer part of the sandwich.  

Close your eyes and imagine mozzarella cheese melting, getting toasted in butter. . . *heaven*

The Result . . . a simple, filling and a winning breakfast!

If you love Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. . . this is a keeper!



Here is the video on how to make the Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...