Thursday, July 25, 2013

Anything for you. . . .

The first and last . . . and the only time I wore a two-piece bikini was when I was 6 years old during a summer family outing, haha!

Soon after that, my swimming outfits would be a shirt and a pair of shorts (if the facility permits it) or at best, a one piece bathing suit AND a shirt to cover myself, haha!  I am not shy about being a plus size (it was never an issue for me) . . . but wearing a bathing suit in public, ummm, yep, still working on that, haha!

Ate in her swimsuit, ready for a dip!  As for me, I'm holding on to my shirt!  

But as they say, a Mother would do anything for her child. . . And so I must . . . 


Conquer my fear and throw my inhibitions!

Wore my bathing suit . . .as it is. . . with no cover-ups!  Eeeeeppp!  Haha!

I love you Ate!

Anything for you . . . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...