Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

When we were kids, our neighbor would give us an Easter basket (which she personally and lovingly prepared) for Easter Sunday.  The basket is filled with different goodies like hand-painted eggs, chocolate eggs and an assortment of colorful candies. . . all sitting pretty in a bed of green trimmings.  You can say that this basket is the highlight of our Holy Week!

Then time passed by, we grew up and learned that there is more to Easter than the Bunnies and the Chocolate eggs.  I know that Easter means different things to each of us.  For me, Easter means a renewal of faith and new beginnings.  I hope and I pray that we all find in our hearts the "new beginning" that we are looking for in our lives and the will to remain steadfast in our Faith.

Have a blessed Easter Sunday! =)

The little girl in me misses getting her Easter treats =)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...