Friday, March 8, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

Shabby Chic.  (I think Rachel Ashwell would love this place!)  This is what came to my mind when I saw Vanilla Cupcake Bakery while strolling in Glorietta 4 in Makati. The place was just too cute (that I just had to give it a second look, haha!)  and too inviting (that I had to ask my sister if we can go in and get some cupcakes.) 



All things pretty . . .


And dainty . . .


So feminine . . .

I love how they came up with the interior details . . . well-thought out. 


A good mix of chairs. . .

I looove. . . and want this chair  . . .

Oh and this pink SMEG fridge!  Haha! 

A pretty place to go with pretty cupcakes .  We were still full from breakfast so we got some cupcakes to go.  It's been over a month since we went there so I only remember key words for the cupcakes, haha!   

Cupcakes range from Php 60-Php100
Top Row (L to R) - A cupcake with a brownie topping (haha!), Coffee  Walnut, Banana Nutella
Bottom Row (L to R) - Red Velvet, Blueberry Cheesecake, ? No idea, heehee
The cupcakes were moist but the frosting was a tad too sweet for my liking.  Among the sweet treats in this box, I like the Blueberry Cheesecake and the Brownie bite (so fudgy) topping that came with one of the cupcakes, haha!        

Besides cupcakes, they have other sweet treats like Cookies and Muffins, Cakes, Panna Cotta, Tiramisu, Banoffee Pie . . .and they serve hot drinks too.


Besides Glorietta 4, Vanilla Cupcake Bakery also has a branch at the Trinoma Mall in Quezon City.

It's a good place to hang out with friends (especially with your girlfriends!) and to satisfy your sweet cravings.

Have a nice weekend everyone! =)





















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...