Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dreaming of Dedon

Last night, my sister and I were looking at the Instagram account of a local celebrity and saw her vacation pictures in "Dedon".  We haven't heard about this place so my sister googled it and found out that there is a Dedon Island Resort which is located at the southeastern tip of Siargao Island, a popular surfing spot in the Philippines.

Well Huney, guess what, we have something to put in our Bucket List!  A new vacation place!

I'll let the photos do the talking =)
 
* All images are from Dedon Island Resort's FB page

Photo: EXPERIENCE DEDON ISLAND!

"A place to retreat, rejuvenate and return to the world in a Barefoot State of Mind."


Need more info? Download the Official Brochure now!

> http://origin.www.dedonisland.com/en/contact-us.html




Photo: There are 7,107 islands in the Philippine archipelago, but there’s nowhere in the world like DEDON ISLAND.

Come and visit this magical place!







The Resort Villas *Sigh*

I can cocoon myself in this Villa . . .


I think I'll have a hard time getting up from this bed

Love, love, love the bathroom!

This is an island life I wouldn't mind living!  Haha!  

I've read from their brochure that they have an All-Inclusive rate (Rate/person/day).  It is inclusive of food, drinks, massages (!!!), outings, excursions and activities.  (VAT and local taxes are not yet included in the rate) 
As they put it, "Every massage you indulge in, every excursion you undertake, all the equipment you use - from paddleboard to Jeepney to our state-of-the-art amphibious boat, complete with crew is covered by a single flat rate".
For more information about Dedon Island Resort, please visit their website and FB page.

Okay Hun, saving for this dream vacation starts NOW!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...