Sunday, March 17, 2013

Congratulations Graduates!

March is considered the Graduation month here in the Philippines.  

I remember when I graduated from University, I was on top of the world but I had mixed feelings about it too.  I was happy (and relieved?! Haha!) because I was done with schooling. . . tired (from all my academic requirements). . . and scared because I didn't know what's next for me.  I didn't have a plan, haha!  All I wanted was to find a job and start earning my keep!  

I am so blessed and thankful to have found a job that I loved, it's the only one I had actually.  Doing it didn't feel like work at all.  The office became a home and we were just one, big, happy family!  I remember what somebody told me. . .  when work becomes too stressful, it helps that you love the people you work with. =)

To be able to work in a dynamic organization, to be given different learning opportunities as an individual and as a professional and most specially, to have met and worked with amazing men and women truly made my corporate life memorable.

To the Graduates of 2013, Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck as you go on your own and explore what the world has to offer.  The road to success may not be easy.  Should there be bumps along the way, don't get discouraged.  This is just the beginning of a wonderful adventure! 
www.graduationwisdom.com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...