Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rise and Shine

I am a morning person.  I don't find it hard to wake up early in the morning . . .yes, even on weekends!  I think I became one because growing up, my parents would always tell me and my siblings "that the early bird catches the worm". . . something I hope the Little One will learn in due time.

This is how our morning goes when she wakes up. . .

She lazes around the bed

Rolls around  . . . does some stretches 

She removes her socks (when I ask her to)
  
Not quite ready yet . . .

Guess she needs a few more minutes

Still not ready . . . 

As my sister said, we ought to give her an extra hour just to get up from bed!

Can you imagine what we will go through when she starts going to school?!  Haha!









 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...