Monday, September 23, 2013

Remembering Tiny Bubbles

Ate is loving the song "Tiny Bubbles" which I've been singing to her lately (a song which I've danced to so many times, back when I was around 6 years old, when my parents sent me to Hawaiian dance lessons)

However, I can only sing the first line because I couldn't remember the rest of the lyrics (it was a loooong time!).

So this is what I sing to Ate:

"Tiny Bubbles in Hawaii
Makes me feel happy
Makes me feel glad"

So this afternoon, I thought of googling the lyrics of the song so I can sing the complete song to Ate.

Then I got the surprise of my life when I realized that I've been singing the wrong lyrics for 30 years, hahahaha!

Here are the actual lyrics:

Tiny bubbles (tiny bubbles) 
In the wine (in the wine) --- OMG, in the wine pala! 
Make me feel happy (make me happy) 
Make me feel fine (make me feel fine) 

But wait, please listen to the song. . . (you don't have to finish it, please listen at least for the first few lines)




It does sound like " . . .in  Hawaii"

Di ba?!!!!

(Naghahanap ng kakampi!   Haha!)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...