Sunday, March 23, 2014

Someone turned One!

Someone just turned 1. . . .a few days ago =)

I can't believe how fast this bouncing baby boy . . .



grew up to become a little man!

Our own little Prince


To our Dearest Little Prince,

Someone asked me what my birthday wish was for you and the only thing that I can think of that moment was for you to always feel blessed and loved.  Because when you do, you will just be so happy with what you have that you would want to share yourself and your blessings with everyone. . . and hopefully by doing this, the world will become a better place.

I also wish that you thrive in life and find its meaning .  The journey will not be easy but always remember that we have your back.

Happy 1st Birthday Sweetheart . . .We love you to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...