Saturday, March 22, 2014

On having bad dreams. . .

I know things have been slow in this blog for this month . . .which is actually the opposite of what is happening in my life right now.  There was a week that I've been having bad dreams almost every night!

Some of the dreams I remember having were:

a) I was about to be mangled by a helicopter gone haywire.  I was so scared of dying (in my dream, I was just waiting for the helicopter's rotor blade to hit me!) that I woke up with cold feet!

And 

b) There was a snake (not just an ordinary snake, it was a meaaann King Cobra!) which got into the house and bit our little boy! (Waahhh!!!)  

Some of you might say because I probably forgot to say my evening prayers. (okay, there are some nights I do, haha!  But I whisper one whenever I wake up in the middle of the night).  But I think I've been having these dreams because I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.

Out of curiosity, I googled about dreams and their meanings.  I read somewhere that when there are snakes in your dreams, it means you are dealing with a difficult situation.  Well, I am dealing with two major things in my life right now (both are personal).  The first one is difficult because it involves a loved one.  The second is not supposed to be difficult because it is something we've been waiting for and something I've been looking forward to.  But somehow because of the first one, it makes the second one a little bit harder.

I think this article I read in a Huffington Post article puts everything I'm feeling in one sentence.
People who have dreams about death tend to be those who are entering or exiting an uncertain phase or period in their life. It could be a potentially life-changing event that creates anxiety and fear of the unknown.
So yes, there will is going to be a big change in my life and it's on its way!

And I will share it with you . . . . soooon. =)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...