Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Image from www.bhmpics,com

My Father loves, LOVES watching war films.  I guess because he is a frustrated Military man.  Sometimes he would say that he could have been a General by now (and we tell him, OR you could have been dead too!) but he chose to give up a promising Military career because of us.  At that time, his family was growing and he just couldn't imagine being away from us.

He may look strict (he is actually, haha!) but he is also sweet.  He is a disciplinarian and can be a spoiler too. (Yes, he still spoils me sometimes).   I think children never grow up in the eyes of their parents.  He cares for us so much . . .  that sometimes I feel like I'm still in High School, haha!    

Thank you Daddy for giving up something you love just so you can give us everything.
Thank you Daddy for showing me what makes a good husband and a good father.
Thank you for the never ending love and care that you give and show us.
Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!

On your special day, I wish you good health and lots of precious moments in each day that comes.

To the first man I ever loved . . . Happy Birthday Daddy dearest!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...