Friday, November 29, 2013

Gift Ideas for Kids

Can you believe it, there are only 25 days, 1 hour and 16 mins (as I'm writing this post) to go until Christmas!

Are you done with your Christmas shopping?  I have a few more to go and hopefully, I get to finish my list this weekend.  One of the things I love doing is shopping Christmas gifts for kids.  It gives you the feeling of how it is to be Santa!  Hahaha!  

I mean. . .HOHOHO!  (Haha!)

There is just something about Christmas that makes it magical for children.

And since Christmas is also known to be a season for Sharing, I will share with you one of my favorite Holiday gift finds for Kids.

I've read about the personalized storybooks by Look It's About Me in the mommy blogs I've been following. So I went to their website and found other personalized items that are also nice gift ideas such as coloring books, wrapping paper, wall art and placemats.

Want to see what I ordered from them?

These laminated placemats measure 11.5" X 17.5".  There are other designs available in the website.




I just wish the size of the name in this particular design
was bigger so it's more noticeable.

Ordering online was such a breeze!  Delivery time is 7-10 business days for deliveries within Philippines (plus a couple of days more if it is being delivered to the province I guess).  Clients also have the option to pick up their orders at their office too.  By the way, they also accommodate international shipping!

I love everything about Look It's About Me (their products, online shopping experience, from purchase to delivery). . . I have yet to order Ate's story book!  I am sure she would be delighted (and excited!) to see her name (and her friends' too!) written in her own storybook!

For more details, please click here to go to their website and here for their FB page.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...