Friday, November 22, 2013

For the second time. . .

There are some things in my life which I want to experience again. . . and hearing the word "Mama" for the first time would be high up there on the list.

Our little man has learned to say "Mama" just about the same time as his big sister, they were both about to turn eight months. (I blogged about Ate's moment here)

It just happened one day =). . . .and hearing it again was as exciting and memorable as the first time!


Baby J always wakes up  in the morning this way. . . with a smile!

He loves, LOVES  to eat (errrr, like his mom?, heehee), I think his next word would probably be "milk"! Haha!

You always brighten my day sweetheart. . . I love you (and Ate) to the moon and back!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...