Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Starbucks Kind of Day!

I never go to Starbucks twice in a day!

Except last week when I was at the mall and had to wait for the Princess who was still having her Playtime.

I had a rare treat at Starbucks . . .


Some Me-time (yes, even if it was just for 15-mins), my Frap, my thoughts (lots of them actually!) and I had the whole place by myself (something that doesn't come often!).

Later that day, my Sister and I had to do an errand and went to Starbucks for some snacks.  She didn't feel like having a sandwich but I just had to have mine!  I just love Starbucks' Grilled Ham and Three Cheese Sandwich.  So I forced asked her to just try it and she did. . . .and we had to order another one, haha!  

Looooveee!  =)


This sandwich has two of my favorite cheeses, Mozzarrela and Emmenthal (placed on top of the sandwich) which gives the sandwich some gooey goodness as it is heated.  By the way, just in case you're wondering what's the third cheese in this sandwich, it's Cheddar.  I also like the garlicky flavor that you get in each bite.  I thought it was pesto but it isn't.  

If you haven't tried this sandwich, you should!  I hope you like it as much as I do =)  (Another Starbucks treat you should try is their Roasted Chicken Pesto and Shiitake Mushrooms sandwich)

Another Happy Tummy, Happy Mommy moment for me! =)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...