Saturday, December 15, 2012

Not Again!

You may have already heard the news about the school shooting which happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut where 20 children (whose age ranges from 5-10) were reported to have died.

I cried upon hearing this news and went to hug the Little One sooo tight!  I could not imagine the grief of the parents whose lives have been changed because of this tragedy.  

Found this touching poem online (http://www.ealaindraoi.com) which captures the feelings of a parent who lost a child.

Tiny Angels

Tiny Angels rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook his head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".


-Author Unknown 


We are praying for you dear little Angels and the families you left behind.

Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...