Thursday, January 28, 2016

To my Ex-Boyfriend

They say that friendship is a good foundation in any relationship.  I guess I'm lucky because this friendship brought me love.

And in all the years that we've been together, we had the best times.  We had our highs but we also had our lows.  I don't know if you still remember that night I gave up on US (feeling ko, you don't). You didn't say anything, I was waiting for you to say something!  I watched you walk away but deep in my heart, I wasn't sure if I did the right thing. But I took back my words (I think that same night when you got home, haha!) because I didn't want to lose you.  

But I did. 

I wanted more than what we had . . . and you gave it to me.

Thank you for giving me forever, my happy ever after.

To my Ex Boyfriend (now my Husband),

Thank you for making me the happiest!

Happy, Happy Birthday!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...