Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm looking forward to celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow because it's going to be the first time I'm celebrating it with Hubby! =)

To celebrate Mother's Day, I want to share with you videos (which you might have seen already since both of them went viral) which made me cry as they both describe Motherhood the way I see and feel about it.

One thing that Motherhood taught me is to strengthen my belief about being selfless and loving unconditionally. 

Just like this beautiful woman, Ms. Paddy, she gave up her dream of becoming a dancer (she started dancing when she was just two years old! to get married and take care of the family.

But after everything she had to do and went through, I am so happy (for her) that she chased her dream and did something about it.  




Yes, Motherhood isn't easy. . .it is definitely a tough job to do!


I love this video because it's heartwarming to see grown ups who suddenly remembered how great their Moms are =)  

And there's another side of Motherhood. . . there are just times that even when your love for your kids is overflowing and that they are your pride and source of joy. . . sometimes. . .sometimes. . .you just want to say . . .

Image from antoniarolls.blogspot.com

Haha!

Motherhood entails a lot of hard work.  It can be tiring and stressful.  I thought I was a patient person. . .until I became a Mom. (Haha!)  But in spite of all the "drama", the rewards are truly immeasurable!  

I am in a place where I want to be, happy and contented. =)

Happy Mother's Day!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...