Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's a Marry Weekend!

I'm feeling romantic this morning. . . all because of the movie "Leap Year" (I didn't even know about this movie until I saw it in an article in Yahoo, haha!).  I love Amy Adams (charming as always) and it was nice to see Michael Goode again (love the accent!)!  I had a crush on him when I saw him in the movie "Chasing Liberty" (in 2004!) where he co-starred with Mandy Moore, teehee.

What is the movie all about? (from Wikipedia)
Leap Year is a 2010 American romantic comedy film directed by Anand Tucker starring Amy Adams and Matthew Goode. The film is about a woman who heads to Ireland to ask her boyfriend to accept her wedding proposal on leap day, when Irish tradition holds that men cannot refuse a woman's proposal for marriage. Her plans are interrupted by a series of increasingly unlikely events and are further complicated when she hires a handsome innkeeper to take her to her boyfriend in Dublin. The film premiered in New York City on January 6, 2010.[3]

And in it is one of the sweetest wedding speeches I've ever heard . . .

Image from ohsam-movie-quotes.tumblr.com

*Heavy Sigh and a dreamy look here* 

I want to get proposed to and get married again . . . to the same man of course =)

And speaking of weddings, if this song already existed in 2009 (when Hubby and I got married), it would definitely be a part of our wedding playlist!
 

Wishing all of you a marry merry weekend . . .full of loving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...