Saturday, December 15, 2012

Two Peas in a Pod 5

One of my favorite TV series which  premiered last October in the US is Chicago Fire.  The show tells us the challenges faced by the firemen and paramedics (both at work and in their personal lives) in one of the fire stations of the Chicago Fire Department.  This drama has a good cast of characters, riveting plots in each episode. . . and another reason to watch it. . .I'll let these photos do the talking, haha! 

Photos courtesy of:  www.justjared.com

This is one fireman (Lt. Kelly Severide played by Taylor Kinney) who doesn't put out fire. . . but starts one!  HOTNESS!!!

He actually reminds me of Grey Anatomy's McSteamy . . . what do you think?



Guess I'll call him McHottie then!  Heehee

Trivia:  Did you know (I didn't!) that our fireman has been in a relationship with Lady Gaga since September last year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...